Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Why I do what I do.

Okay, for nearly two months I've had this blog going. And I think I need to explain some things. I'm not trying to be offensive, but trying to tell you my thoughts.
1. I am an Independent Fundamental Baptist.
2. I do not and will not use God's name in vain. I will also delete any comments that use his name in vain.
3. I don't post anything that would go against what the Bible says.
4. If I make a custom female figure, I will NOT give her any weapons, but will put a skirt or dress on her.
5. I believe God created the earth, and evolution is a fairy-tale.
6. I use only, and only the 1611 KJV Bible.
7. I do not listen to or endorse Rock n' Roll music.
8. God CAN'T lie.
9. God lives.
10. I am not a Baptist preacher.
Again, I am not trying to be offensive, but telling you why I do what I do.
Gotta go,
Duke94

He's hurtin' for certain, but a long way from dead.-Shockwave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so I really like your reviews and everything but. I just wanted to state my opinion about certain things.
1. I dont mind your beliefs.
2. once again your beliefs dont offend me...
3. See above
4. This is where I get uncomfortable...this makes you seem VERY sexist and makes me not really want to read your reviews..
5. I respect your opinion. Id prefer you didnt mock other ideas though. Because anyone could trun around and call the bible a book of fairy tales. Not doing so just letting you know.
6. Your beliefs. Ok.
7. Why? You dont think Rock n Roll = the devil do you? Cuzzz. it doesnt...
8. Beliefs.
9. Beliefs.
10. Beliefs.
I know your 13. im 16. Im agnostic. I dont care what others think and I wont censor others opinions either. Im almost sure this comment will get deleted but. I just wanted you to know my opinions. Oh. and please refer to joecustoms.com. its a good site
for joes.

duke94 said...

Dillon, Sorry I didn't see this sooner. The only reason I post my opinions is because that's what a blog is for. I don't mind other's opinions, and your comment stays. Oh, glad you like my reviews. I'll try to get one of Shockwave soon. Duke94