Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Inferno Review

I couldn't believe it when I saw Inferno on the pegs at Wal-Mart in TN. Well here's his review.
I have a photo of him without any gear.
His head looks like he got just got out of the shower.
With armor. Looks better with it on.

Here are some pics of his kung fu grip. I like the grip, but not the way Hasbro is advertising it

His tools are okay, but there sure aren't a lot of them.
His tank is a pain in the neck to put on.
His backpack connects to the axe to make a "super-cooled axe."

Some more photos.


File card.
I created a mini-dio for this review. Enjoy!

The evil Firefly is setting off fires!

Doo-Doo Do Do Do! (Good guy music.) Inferno to the rescue!
He and Firefly began a battle...
..... In which Inferno loses his axe.
Now his only weapon is Kung Fu Grip!
With the power of Kung Fu Grip Firefly is defeated.

I am working on custom G.I.Joe LEGO sets. They have POWER PUNCH! action. You'll probably get to see them to tomorrow.
Hope you liked the review.
Duke94

No comments: