Monday, February 23, 2009

G.I.Joe Action Battlers

When this blog was started, I had no intention to blog only about Legos. My plan was to blog about G.I.Joes, mainly, and occasionally, Legos. So if you don't like G.I.Joes, there's nothing to see here.
I only collect the Sigma 6, 8", and Combat Heroes scales of G.I.Joe. So when the Action Battlers came out at Toy Fair, I was happy. Now I know these aren't near as movable, as the Sigma 6 8", but they're 8"! If these sell, maybe Hasbro will put out more regular 8". (Actually these are 7", but when you look at some of the 8", they're really 7".

Take a look at the figures.
Duke
Snake Eyes



Storm Shadow.

Cobra Viper. (Awesome troop builder! I want a few of these!)
Anyhoo, don't worry. The next post will be about Legos.
Yo Joe and Duke94 out.

No comments: