Thursday, January 1, 2009

Looking back and looking forward

Well, out with the old, in with the new. Another year gone by. AND WHAT A YEAR IT WAS! The beginning of the year was pretty dull for me. No new product. Until the Agents came! Agents is the series I've waiting for! (7 years!) Then the Combat Heroes. I know a lot (if not all) of my readers are Lego fans, but I love the G.I.Joe Combat Heroes. (You gotta remember that this blog was started for G.I.Joe Sigma 6 toys.) Anyway I love Hasbro's new take on G.I.Joe.

Now looking at '09. When I saw the Power Miners and realized that there wouldn't be any Agents sets in the first half of '09, I got worried. But now I'm worried that I won't have the money for them! There are rumors of G.I.Joe 8" figures and I'm sure there will be Combat Heroes.

Ladies and gentlemen, Lego and G.I.Joe fans, and everybody I missed, buckle your seat belts, 'cause it gonna be one ton of a ride.

Yo Joe and Duke94 out.

No comments: