Monday, January 5, 2009

Agents report

Okay, a guy, with the user name Iron Man, left a comment the other day and informed me that the Volcano Base set is NOT available in Canada. I had not heard that. From what I understand, it is available in the U.K. To Canadian fans, A good idea would be to check E-bay. You'll probably have to spend close to $120 U.S. dollars to get it, but it's worth it if you can afford it.
In the area where I live, the Lego Agents sets are almost sold out. Toys R' Us has zero of the sets, because they have sold out. (Which is a problem for me considering that I need Mission 3 to complete my collection for now.) My point with this is the Lego Agents line is doing extremely well, it has out sold (If you know what I mean.) Transformers, Star Wars, G.I.Joes, any other Lego theme, Wrestling, and all the cheapo brands! (Oh, wait, everything out sells the cheapo brands.)
Anyhoo, viva Lego Agents!
Yo Joe and Duke94 out.

No comments: