Sunday, August 5, 2007

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeeee!

I am thirteeeeeeeeen! (Whether you think it or not.) I got some Really neat stuff and here are some photos. I know I'm not updating enough, but bare with me, okay?
In the 8" line I got.....
Windblade Snake-Eyes: Pretty cool!
Camo Long Range: Okay, I'm not a big fan of him.
Ninja Flames Kamakura: Awesome fig. Love it.
Desert Wolf: (I'm spoiled.) I love him. Better version of Long Range.
Shockwave: Oh ya! Not as cool now that I have him, yet cool.
Close-up of combat squad.
2" stuff....
R.H.I.N.O. Works for 2". Cool features.
Thunderwave: Cool lookin'.
Dune Runner: The pull-back motor is a cool feature.
Lego Aqua Raiders Angler Ambush. Cool for a small set.
Well that's what I got. I'll try to review them soon.
Gotta go,
Duke94

Ya, but's more fun when we're out numbered.-Duke

No comments: