Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Lego Agents: Origins: Epilogue

Epilogue

Date: Classified
Time: Classified
Location: Inferno HQ

“Whadda mean it will cost 50 billion smackers?” said Spy-Clops.
“I mean it will cost you 50 billion for me to tell the location of the Lego Agents’ headquarters,” said Break Jaw.
“That’s a rip-off!”
“Take it or leave it.”
Spy Clops growled at Break Jaw.
“Instead of paying me the money,’ said Break Jaw as he pulled a list out of his pocket, do these things for me and I’ll tell the location.”
Spy Clops looked at the list. “One power gem, one swamp base, and 2,000 gold bars. Are you mental!?!”
“Take it or…”
“Ughhhh! I’ll take it!”
Spy Clops stormed off.
“The things I do for you, Dr. Inferno,’ muttered Spy Clops to himself,’ and I don’t even know why I‘m doing them.”

To be continued....

No comments: