Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lego Agents episode 3: We Have Power! (or not.)

Lego Agents: We have power! (or not.)

I was standing in my room, admiring the posters on my wall. I was thinking about yesterday. My commander, Dr. Inferno had been captured by a team known as the Lego Agents. I had been a member of a U.S. government agency, until Inferno, who was in my unit, came claiming that our leader, Chase, had betrayed us. I was shocked. Inferno had a plan to kill Chase and his girlfriend, Claudette. I join with Inferno’s team, and tried to kill them. We got Claudette, but not Chase. Chase shot Inferno, the others, and me. Then, Inferno pulled the ring on a grenade and blew us all up. When I awoke, I had had my arm and part of my face replaced with robotic parts. My arm had been modified with a saw. Inferno came in and told me that the U.S. government was going to destroy the world, and it looked like we must take over the world before America, because America was too dangerous to fight head on. Before my thoughts could continue, my radio crackled.
“Saw-Fist, we have a mission for you.”

Lego Agents, an elite team of agents, always ready to fight evil. Go Agents!

Date: Classified
Time: 1347 hours
Location: Lego Agents HQ

It was an exciting day at Agents HQ.
“Got any three’s?” asked Trace.
“Go fish,” said Chase.
Okay, maybe not that exciting.
“Go, go! Goooooo!!!!” screamed Charge.
I stand corrected. Again.
Chase and Trace were playing “Go fish,” Charge and Fuse were watching a wrestling match.
“What’s so exciting about watching two big, hairy guys beat each other to death?” said Fuse.
“What’s not exciting ‘bout it?” replied Charge.
“Don’t get me started. Man, I am bored.”
Beep! Beep! Chase’s cell rang.
“Talk to me, dude,” said Chase. “Yes sir, I understand… Well we tried… Where? Castle, you say? Hmmmm…. All, right. Good day, Clancy.”
“What was that about?” asked Trace.
“That was Clancy,’ began Chase,” Intel reports say that Inferno’s goin’ for a attack on a old castle that’s been revamped into a museum. Inside the museum is a power gem that scientist are studying.
“The power gem!” exclaimed Trace. “I’ve been reading about it on the Internet. It could power Texas for a year!”
“Bingo,” said Chase “Inferno could make a weapon, powerful enough to blast half the world away.”
Chase and Trace walked to the cell in the MCC (Mobile Command Center). Dr. Inferno was sitting in a chair reading a book.
“What do you know about this?” demanded Trace.
“About what?” said Inferno.
“You know,” said Chase. “The power gem.”
“I know nothing.”
“Yeah, we know that,” said Trace.
“Listen,’ said Inferno,’ the Inferno team will go on, even with out me. One day, Inferno will bust me out of this trap. Just you wait, Agent Chase. Your puny team won’t survive Inferno’s blast.”

Date: Classified
Time: Classified
Location: Inferno HQ

Saw Fist was standing in front of Spy Clops.
“Break Jaw has demanded a special gem that has amazing power. You will steal it from the Castle museum where it is on display,” said Spy Clops. “There is snow on the ground, so take your snowmobile.”
Saw Fist turned to leave.
“Oh, one more thing,” said Spy Clops.
Saw Fist turned around.
“Don’t fail.”

Date: Classified
Time: 1534 hours
Location: Castle museum

Chase walked through the museum.
“See, anything?” said Trace over his radio.
“For the 34th time, no! By the way, will this backpack help me? It‘s heavy,” groaned Chase.
“Yeah, remember what’s got in it,’ said Trace,’ it will help.”
“Roger, over and out.”
Chase sighed.
“I probably shouldn’t have come here alone, but Charge and Fuse would get in the way, and Trace had to get some work done at HQ, so maybe it wasn’t a bad idea. Hey, it‘s snowing outside,” thought Chase.
Meanwhile…
Saw-Fist pulled up to the museum on a snowmobile. The snowmobile had two guns mounted on the front, and a large cannon hooked to the side. People looked and stared. It’s not everyday a guy with a saw attached to his arm, and a snowmobile with guns shows up.
Saw Fist walked to the information booth inside the museum. The woman at the booth stared at him.
“Ur, Can I help you?” asked the woman, nervously.
“Yes where is the power gem?” asked Saw Fist.
“I’m sorry, but it’s been taken off display at this time.”
“Where is it now?”
“In the lab, where it‘s safe. An Interallience agent came and told us that a terrorist organization maybe plotting to steal it.”
“Oh.” Saw Fist walked away, and found the door marked “Laboratory.”
Saw Fist pushed the door open and stepped inside. A scientist was looking through a microscope. Saw Fist grabbed him and lifted him up in the air.
“What do want?!?” asked the scientist.
“The power gem, where is it?” asked Saw Fist.
The scientist pointed to a safe. Saw Fist dropped him and stomped on his head. Saw Fist activated his saw and cut open the safe. He reach inside and pulled out the gem.
Ounga! Ounga! The alarm went off! Saw Fist ran towards the front doors. Chase ran to the lab. Then he saw Saw Fist running away. Chase ran after him.
“Stop thief!” shouted Chase.
“Make me!” shouted Saw Fist.
He ran outside, jumped on his snowmobile, and took off.
“Catch me now!” said Saw Fist as he drove down a mountain.
Chase ran towards a cliff. And jumped off.
“This better work, Trace,” said Chase.
He pushed the Agent’s logo on his jumpsuit. Two fins came out the sides off his backpack, and a rotor came out the top. The Agent’s helipack.
Saw Fist looked behind him.
“Oh, brother,” groaned Saw Fist. “Get through this, bum.” He steered into a forest.
“I’ve got you, buddy,” said Chase. He pushed a button on his watch.
“Auto-pilot mode activated,” said the watch. The helipack weaved through the trees without any problem.
Saw Fist groaned. “There must be some weakness.”
Chase pushed another button on his watch.
“Hook activated,” said the watch.
The power gem was inside a glass case that was sitting on the back of the snowmobile. A hook came out of the helipack. Chase swooped down, and the hook grabbed hold of the case, which broke off the snowmobile.
“Hey!” shouted Saw Fist, as Chase flew away. Saw Fist fired at Chase with the snowmobile’s guns. Chase turned his helipack and pull out the two sub-machine guns, that were hidden under the fins.
Blam! Chase fired at the snowmobile.
Kaboom! The snowmobile exploded as Chase’s shots hit it. Chase flew away.
Saw Fist crawled away from the wreckage. He wasn’t hurt seriously, but bruised and burned.
“Oh, boy. Spy Clops isn’t going to like this,” groaned Saw Fist.

Date: Classified
Time: 1753 hours
Location: Inferno HQ

“I’m sorry,” said Saw Fist to Spy Clops.
"Sorry doesn't get it," said Spy Clops. "Go. I will decide your punishment later."
"I will make this up to you," said Saw Fist as he walked away.

Date: Classified
Time: 1803 hours
Location: Lego Agents HQ

“Why didn’t you capture him?!?” exclaimed Trace.
“I couldn’t,’ said Chase,’ Inferno is sneaky, and I’m sure his goons are too. Saw Fist would have tried to steal the gem. I wonder what they wanted though?”
“Yeah! Go, baby, go!” screamed Charge at the TV.
“What happened?” asked Chase.
“Hairy just beat the tar out of Fat,” cracked Fuse.
“Hey!’ shouted Charge. He grabbed Fuse, threw him on the floor, and pinned him.
“Don’t you know that’s illegal?” groaned Fuse.
“Yo wouldn’t know,” said Charge.
“Cut it out,” said Chase.
“Take that!" shouted Charge as he pinned Fuse again.
“Auggggg!” shouted Chase.


Go Agents!

No comments: