Monday, September 15, 2008

Lego Agents Review Mission 1: Jet Pack Pursuit

Okay, here it is, the Mission 1 review. It took a lot to get this review up, so I hope you like it!
The mini-figs. I covered Chase in this review, this isn't any different other than the piece on his neck.
Saw Fist is okay, but his saw is toooooooooooooo big. I seem to mess with him a lot though.
This is a "jet pack!" Good gravy, obviously Lego doesn't know what a heli-pack is! Okay, enough raving and ranting. It is a nice piece, but it kinda large. The hoses pop off and that bugs me. However the "jet pack is extremely fun to play with, and I use it a lot.

Here's the "wench" that Lego is making a fuss over. All it is is a Jack Stone crane piece.

Saw Fist's snowmobile is to big to be a snowmobile! I didn't think that I would enjoy it, but it has become one of my most used pieces in my collection.
Box pics.
Comic

Overall rating 3 of 5.
Check out this new dio about this set.










Thanks for reading the review. Please leave a comment about it.
I now have the Volcano Base . I'll review it ASAP.
Yo Joe and Duke94 out.

No comments: