Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hasbro's Response to my letter

Before ya read this, ya might wanna take a look at this.
O.K. Here's the response to my letter.
Hi Duke94 (I replaced my name),Thank you for your interest in Hasbro, Inc. We appreciate your interest in our GI Joes. Since many revisions may occur prior to a product release, information, such as release dates, possible new items and where to buy future products, is not available in advance for distribution. We ask that you visit our web site at http://www.hasbro.com often for the most current product information. Also, if you are seeing figures from 2006 in stores, that are no longer manufactured, this does not mean we are reissuing them. This is old inventory the stores have remaining. We appreciate your understanding and your interest.
I wonder about the Stone deal. It doesn't seem likely that it's old stock, since they've been appearing at various retailers. I dunno, I dunno.
Anyhoo, Yo Joe and Duke94 out.

No comments: