Monday, June 25, 2007

Ninja Tracker Quad Review pt.2


Sorry, I couldn't write the second part sooner. I wanted to, but I was gone to a toy show with my Dad. ( Excuses, excuses.)
Anyway here's a pic of the Quad decked out.

It has the pop-up laser tower and firing rockets like the Night Ranger.

Here's a snapshot of the Quad without any weapons.

The rack also folds down which is kinda neat.

You can pop off the rack, but I don't think Snake-Eyes would have any use for this feature. Well maybe he would.

Here are the Ninja Tracker and Night Ranger side by side. The differences are color, the racks, and the front guards.

Here are the Quads with their drivers.

I have a photo of a Quad MIB.

I also have a pic of the box without the Quad in it.

On the back of the box, wave 4 is shown. This includes the Joe version of Firefly. In the description, however, it mentions Firefly as being a Cobra.

Finally, here's a picture of a loose Quad, and a MIB one. Jealous, aren't you?

Overall this is one COOL vehicle.

As I said, burn the helmet.


Duke94

No comments: