Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ninja Tracker Quad Review pt.1

Okay, the next two posts will review the rare Sigma 6 Ninja Tracker Quad. I found some at T.J.Maxx, and all I can say is WOW! Hasbro should've released more o' these as Gung Ho would say. So sit and enjoy! Here's the first pic.

If you take off his helmet, he looks really cool.



If you put the Hovercycle's weapons on him, he looks like he's wearing his usual gear. I don't have to buy Snake-Eyes v.1!


Here's Snake-Eyes with the quad's accessories. I think Hasbro made a mistake by adding the helmet.


The weapons are cool, but don't match up with Snake-Eyes. I will cover them later.


The fig looks cool on the Ninja Hovercycle. No, not cool, REALLY COOL!!!!!!!

Now back to the weapons. I love the crossbow. You can separate them into two pieces, one a rifle and one a useless piece.


The Bo Staff is neat, since it separates into two pieces.

I can't say much about the other weapons, except burn the helmet.

Since the weapons don't match Snake-Eyes (One exception, the stars.), Give them to the following characters.

Knife: Arctic Duke
Crossbow: Grand Slam
Bo Staff: Kamakura
Helmet: Neighbor's bonfire

Overall the figure and weapons are very cool. (If you lose the helmet.)

I'll continue the review when I can. The second part will cover the Quad itself and the packaging.

Duke94

No comments: