Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm back! (Maybe.)

I got back, Friday, from the ACE Cumberland Valley Student Convention. If you don't have a clue what that is, I do school-work made by A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education), and they have student conventions, with several competitions. (I entered 4 different categories of photography, and preaching.) Anyway, I went to the convention with several kids who school or home school. (I home school.) When It was all said and done, I had won first place in preaching! They told me that it's rare that a kid goes to the convention and wins first in anything! So I'm happy, anyway.
I'm going to try to get caught up in my reviews and fanfics this week, so hang tight! I'm trying! I'm also working a new project for this blog also. But you'll have to wait for it! Stay tuned to S6T!
Yo Joe and Duke94 out.

No comments: