Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Stash!

Awesome! For Christmas I got the entire Lego Mars Mission collection, save the Eagle Command Base and Mining Tank. That includes the Mobile Mining Unit and Switch Fighter. Man, I'll be able to recreate scenes from the Mars Mission movie Also I got the Samurai Snake Eyes, Combat Squad Recondo, and Sgt. Boulder. I also got cars from the Cars movie, including a rare Supercharged Bob Cutlass.
Speaking of movies more joes have been cast in the 2009 G.I.Joe movie: Ray Parks as Snake Eyes, Rachel Nichols as Scarlett, Byung-Hun Lee as Storm Shadow, Saïd Taghmaoui as Breaker (Phooey, I was hoping it would be Hi-Tech.), Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as either Heavy Duty or Roadblock (Hasbro hasn't confirmed.), and the composer is Alan Silvestri.
Gotta go,
Duke94

No comments: